Let’s face it, along with everyday life comes everyday mishaps. Your sofa, loveseat, dining chairs and other upholstered items receive a lot of attention which inevitably can cause dirt and spills to occur. However, they don’t have to ruin your favorite piece of furniture. If your upholstery isn’t as bright, clean or fresh as it may have once been contact Dr. Chem-Dry today at (602) 243-6379.
For over 36 years, Dr. Chem-Dry has served and the greater Metropolitan area with our unwavering commitment of providing exceptional services and value. This commitment can be witnessed in all of our service offerings, including our upholstery cleaning service.
From the dirtiest carpet to the most delicate upholstery, our certified technicians have the experience and expertise to get the job done right in a minimal amount of time. By using the power of carbonation, we can easily lift embedded dirt and soil away from your upholstery.
We can then suck away the dirt using our state-of-the-art cleaning equipment. The secret to this powerful, yet gentle, cleaning is in the millions of tiny, carbonating bubbles which are found in our environmentally safe cleaner – The Natural®. These bubbles even penetrate deep into the crevices of your furniture.
The final step in our upholstery cleaning service is the use of a hot water extraction, which allows the particles to be lifted to the surface and subsequently whisked away. Once complete, this process will allow your furniture to look and feel just as it did the first day you brought it home!
Our Unique Cleaning Advantages
- Safe to use on all kinds of upholstery, including some of the finest natural fibers and synthetics.
- Non-toxic solutions meaning they are safe to use around children, pets and allergy sufferers.
- No dirt-attracting residues left behind, thus saving you money.
- We can deep clean auto interiors, boat interiors, office dividers and so much more.
- Our fabric protector shields your upholstery by forming a protective barrier on the surface of your upholstery material.
- We can clean leather too! Our method has been endorsed by over 300 tanneries and leather manufacturers.